Old June 7th 04, 03:25 AM
Bob LeChevalier

Holger Dansk wrote:
I do. Regularly. And I read the results, and I comprehend what I
read. Unlike you, or you'd be able to post evidence.

I'm not going to go to the web and find evidence for everything I say on
here or in my life off the newsgroups. That would be ridiculous and
silly.

Instead, YOU look ridiculous and silly, when we do the research and
show yet again that you are full of ****.

If you want to find something about anything I say you will just
have to go look it up yourself. I never heard of such a thing. Running
and looking up everything someone says.

When someone has as little credibility as you, and makes statements
which I know to be false, I identify them. If I am not sure, I'll
look it up rather than look like the fool you are.

Some things I just know, and don't have the remotest idea when I learned
them and from whom or what.

And as we've shown, most of what you "know" is folk myth or absolute
falsehood.

lojbab
--
lojbab
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group