Old May 18th 04, 02:21 PM
Doan

Default Ugly Sounds of an Actual Spanking

On 18 May 2004, Chris wrote:

TM wrote:

: On 16-May-2004, Chris wrote:

: http://www.geocities.com/cddugan/ReportCard.htm
:
: Those who have traumatic issues about corporal punishment in childhood
: should use discretion. This sound file can be extremely upsetting.
:
: Chris

: And then, prepare to laugh youself silly at the length they sink into the
: abyss
: to obtain such a sound file from an adult website and try to pass it off as
: a part
: of their agenda.

Thank you for posting this. Whenever anyone challenges the veracity
or legitimacy of this sound file in some way, it increases public interest
and I get a rise in hits to the page.

LOL! Especially from Chris' buddies in the spanking fetish newsgroup!

At this point, all they need to do is listen to the soundfile. It
speaks for itself.

IOW, I cannot verify the veracity or legitimacy of it but I used it for
propaganda anyway.

Doan