Old December 26th 03, 04:56 AM
middletree

Default Roll Call

You're from New Zealand? You have probably heard this a few times, but I am
a latecomer to the Lord of the Rings movies, and now I want to see NZ! What
an incredible place it seems to be.

Of course, I don't know if I'll ever make it there, but I would love to. So
how close are you to that scenery? Or is the whole country like that?

"Taniwha grrrl" wrote in message
I'm Andrea (34) from New Zealand, on and off poster for
about 3 years. We have 11 children aged 15-5mths, our girls
Rose and Amelia are fraternal twins and are 4 years old.

--
Andrea

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.