Old May 8th 06, 04:09 AM posted to misc.kids

Default question about spacing of male siblings

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
I am interested in hearing from people who have two male siblings who
are next to each other in birth order. How far apart are your boys,
and what kind of relationship do they have with each other? Do you
have other children as well?

My first two are boys and 24 months apart. They are 7yo and 5yo now. They
get along like typical siblings. They are close, care about one another,
and are often playing very well together. They also bicker, argue, and
fight ;-) I recently had two more boys. They are both in love with the
babies. No jealousy or negative behaviors at all at this point. That may
change as the babies get older and more demanding and interfering though!

My husband has two brothers. The boys are the three youngest of five total
children. There is three years between each boy. I have no idea how
childhood went but they get along great now as adults and I've never heard
anything negative about childhood. Dh spends a lot of time with the brother
that is 6yrs older then him as they have very similar interests and are
equally obsessive. Middle brother has similar interests but doesn't devote
most his life to them, lol.

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99