Old May 5th 05, 02:43 PM
Circe

"Hillary Israeli" wrote in message
I remember on our honeymoon my husband and I were traipsing around the
Amalfi coast, and we kept seeing people in fancy restaurants with little
kids. I'm thinking I need to convince my husband we should just go back
there now

To quote Nike, just do it! We didn't spend our whole trip on the Amalfi
coast, but certainly ate in nice restaurants on the Amalfi coast and no one
batted an eyelash at the kids.

Seriously, my experience tells me that it's easiest when one of the kids is
a baby, if only because you don't have to watch where three of them are
going at once! The flight can be a bit rough, but they sleep a lot at that
age and, on transatlantic carriers these days, there are almost always
in-flight movies for kids. And you're already on the east coast, so you get
to chop off 5-6 hours of flight time from what we do coming from SoCal.

So, convince your husband. We had a lovely time while we were there. I don't
think you'll be sorry.
--
Be well, Barbara