Old May 8th 05, 11:35 PM
LaTreen Washington

That's why you should hire a sitter.
I'm sure the other guests enjoyed your child's crying.

"bizby40" wrote in message

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Hillary Israeli wrote:

I remember on our honeymoon my husband and I were traipsing around the
Amalfi coast, and we kept seeing people in fancy restaurants with

little
kids. I'm thinking I need to convince my husband we should just go back
there now

Oh, I don't worry about the fancy restaurant thing--we just
take the kids. They're used to it, so they do well.

I took my 5 month old daughter to a ski resort on time. We went to

dinner.
She had a poopy diaper -- not just *any* poopy diaper, but a complete
blowout, up the back, poopy diaper. I went to the restroom, there was no
changing table. I asked the staff what I was supposed to do with her, so
they called another restaurant near by, and there were no changing tables
there either. I couldn't just change her on the floor of the bathroom
because in addition to being dirty, it was wet with all the people walking
in out of the snow. And the sinks were individual with no counter space.
They finally let me into the manager's office. It's the only time or

place
that I've ever encountered no changing table in a public bathroom.

Bizby

Best wishes,
Ericka