Old September 19th 06, 02:37 AM posted to misc.kids
-L.

Default Non-junk food and candy Halloween ideas?

Sue wrote:
I presume that if a family is trick or treating then they assume that there
is candy involved. Otherwise, they wouldn't be out there in the first place.
I don't like to dictate what others eat and since this particular event
surrounds candy, that is what I give.

Oh for ****'s sake - all I did was ask for alternatives. I'm not
"dictating" what other people feed their kids.

That is what kids want and then it is
up to the parents and children alike to eat it in moderation. I definitely
don't want to take the fun out of Halloween for the kids because they really
don't want anything else except the candy.

Well that must really suck. My kid is happy if you give him a
rubberband.

-L.