Old October 6th 07, 02:30 PM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow36

Default Aw, the poor dear!

"DB" wrote in message
. net...

"Werebat" wrote in

"She was in tears. She's devastated," Thomas' attorney, Brian Toder, told
The Associated Press. "This is a girl that lives from paycheck to
paycheck, and now all of a sudden she could get a quarter of her paycheck
garnished for the rest of her life."

IN America, there is laws to garnish a quarter of a person's paycheck who
live from paycheck to paycheck so that others may live comfortably.

Paycheck to paycheck... I know that well... I saw in an article today that
she makes 36,000 a year. I'd love to make that much. I don't see how she's
making that much and has trouble. After the gubmint rapes me for the child
support, I'm left really struggling...