Old October 11th 06, 03:16 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
teachrmama

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Tracy" wrote in message
"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
All I'm asking is that both men and women take responsibility for their
choices. What's wrong with that?

There is nothing wrong with asking both men and women to take
responsibility for their choices, and I'll add actions. It is no
different then my s2bx trying to place blaim on me for his drinking
problem, and prior to me it was his first ex-wife's fault. There are
those who refuse to take responsibility for their actions/choices and then
there those who see they are responsible for their actions/choices.

I don't see anything wrong with his askling that both take
responsibility--I'd just like to know what he thinks the woman's
responsibilities are. Is that so bad?