Old October 11th 06, 03:38 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Bob Whiteside

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Gini wrote:
"Fred" wrote
Gini wrote:
wrote
Fred -

You are Fred aren't you, and not Cindy, Sharon, Luoise, or some other
feminist disguising yourself to make it look like you are chivalrous?
==
We frequently get the male feminists when they are the second husband

and
resent the
bio dad's boat, car, food, etc. They all seem to think bio dad owes

them
a higher standard of living.
Really, they do.
Bio dad owes second husband nothing.

Bio dad owes his kids. He is, after all, bio dad.

==
So then you have no problem with the child support used exclusively for

said
child
and not be put into the family coffers for let's say, the mortgage, SUV
payment?

You may take what I said at face value. I will leave it to legislatures
and courts to figure out what constitutes an expense in the child's
interest.

Your ignorance is showing again. Neither the legislatures nor the courts
have used expense based criteria to fulfill a child's interest since the
mid-80's when CS guidelines were introduced.