Old October 11th 06, 04:06 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Andre Lieven

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

Fred ) wrines, and further displays utter ignorance:
Andre Lieven wrote:

Gads, are you rude!

Maybe so ...

Fine.

Yes, I am. Because I know what I'm talking about.

You refuse to carry on civilized discourse,

laughs Yeah, I tend to get a bit testy with morons who know NOTHING.

Your solution is to know... something.

and I have no interest in
validating your hateful, sexist, inferiority complex.

Massive Ignorant Idiot Projection

Since you refuse to do so, perhaps someone else will describe the
differences, if any, between "baby dropoff" and adoption.

Many have. Looking up " Legal Abandon Laws " which are NOT adoption
would help you, but apparently, you cannot even help yourself.

This discussion is over.

laughs The White Flag Of Victory. How... pathetic.

Run to mama, little loon boi.

Andre