Old October 13th 06, 01:25 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Ken Chaddock

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

Fred wrote:

Ken Chaddock wrote:

All you want to do is to be able to walk away from the mess you make
when you spread your sperm hither and yon, because being responsible
is so *inconvenient*, mostly to your wallet, which is the bottom line
with you boys anyway. Y'all deny informed consent, y'all deny
fairness and equity, y'all deny the child itself. It is the ultimate
selfishness.

Disgusting.

What's disgusting is a mangina like you waltzing in here with no
knowledge (didn't even know about legal abandonment or the statutes
governing your own state of residence) and less sense and started to
lecture people who've *personally* lived through some of the
experiences that *YOU* insist can't happen...now *THAT'S* disgusting...

Ken, I have concluded that it is no longer productive to attempt to have
a reasonable discussion with you and your masculinist colleagues. We
will simply have to agree to disagree.

I'm fully capable of having a "reasonable" discussion...just let me
know when you plan to stop bashing men in general...but don't expect me
to accept statements and claims that I know are false...

Y'all claim that you want equality. Not so. What y'all want is to
enforce your ideas of male superiority and dominance through control of
the money.

If it's the man's money, he should have a say in how it's spent no ? If
women don't want to have the owner of the money (ie: some man OR the
government) tell them how much they can have and how to spend it...then
they should get their money the "old fashioned way"...they should EARN IT !

When you side with a position that prefers seeing babies die in a
dumpster rather than surrender even a scintilla of masculinist male
superiority and dominance, there's simply nothing further to discuss.
That being said, I can see no constructive purpose in continuing this
conversation.

Bull****, I've never said I want babies to die in dumpsters, in fact,
exactly the opposite. What I complained about was extending this sort of
legal mechanism to abrogate parental obligations ONLY to women...see the
difference ?

....Ken