Old October 16th 06, 03:22 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Fred

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

Kenneth S. wrote:
"Enquiring minds" makes frequent references in her comments below to
"stupid men," and the various ways in which they show their stupidity.

That is a distortion.

I searched the message in question for the phrase "stupid men", and what
I found was the phrase, "this relates to stupid men who marry women who
earn less than they do."

However, the whole tone of her message suggests that any man who has any
intimate contact with a woman is stupid -- particularly if the woman
exhibits the attitudes shown by "enquiring minds."

More distortions ...

This is the kind of message that tells us much more about "enquiring
minds" than it does about the issues being discussed here.

.... and yet more.

Dusty is right. The balance of power between the sexes HAS been
destroyed.

Y'all masculinists aren't talking about balance of power. y'all are
talking about male superiority and dominance over women, specifically by
controlling the money.

So it's real simple: if you want to control the money, execute a
pre-nup. I am a big fan of pre-nups, because they spell out the
responsibilities of the parties. That's always a good thing, in my
opinion. It is simply the smart thing to do.