Old March 31st 05, 07:44 AM
Rambler

'Kate wrote:
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:18:34 +0800, Rambler
the following was posted in blue
crayon:

Go ahead, you can have the last word. I know that is important to you.

What an angry man.

Come on, you've got to have a better last word than that, don't you? I
mean this one is so ... so ... transparent.

Not being able to answer a single thing, you delved quickly into name
calling. I mean, I figured as the self made representative of a
superior class, you could at least come up with something witty,
something stinging, something provocative or even downright intelligent,
as opposed to a trite fallback. Perhaps a huddle with V the feminist
lawyer want-to-be is in order. You can take the family therapist
student role, and she can take the law student role. (Oh, btw, if you
truly are studying to be a family therapist, I would think again ... way
to many issues and labels for you to be of help to somebody ... I mean,
wouldn't it be the angry men that you were trying to save to save
marriage ... or would those be a convenient excuse in your practive ...).

Come on, one more for the Gipper ....

Rambler