Old October 8th 06, 11:26 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Gini

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"teachrmama" wrote
And you, Fred, are totally *dismissing* WOMEN'S responsibilities! I am a
woman, and I find it demeaning that you keep harping on what MEN should
do, but not a hint about how WOMEN should handle their responibilities in
the same situation. Everything a woman does after the sex act is a
consequence of where that mean old man left his semen. Nonsense! Or
maybe I'm just reading you wrong--why don't you clearly delineate what the
woman's responsibilities are after the consequence of pregnancy becomes an
issue.

==
A ride to the CSE office? (Because she's *owed* it, of course.)