Old November 25th 03, 08:35 PM
Ron

Default One half reports made to AZ CPS FALSE-ex's, grandparents retaliate

"Fern5827" wrote in message
You change the laws.

You enact penalties. You have heard of penalties for falsely charging

rape,
haven't you?

Since ONE HALF OF THE CALLS SEEM TO INVOLVE OBVIOUSLY False reporting, you
penalize those clogging up the system.

The litmus test here fern is, and please try to keep up, was the report
intentionally false or just a misunderstanding by the individual making the
call. That's it. If the call was made with the intent of causing someone
harm, to intimidate, to harass, or in some other way to break the law, then
there should be a penalty. The problem with that is, how does one prove in
a court what an individuals intentions were when making the call, no matter
how obvious you may think they are.

Making laws that cannot be enforced is a waste of time, energy, resources,
and of tax-payer dollars. Given the laws of our nation against self
incrimination, unless the accused makes the statement that they wanted to
harm an individual there is no way to prove their intent. You might be that
dumb, but most people are not.

Ron

Too difficult for your pea brain to envision?

BTW,.your language is VERBAL ABUSE AND HARASSMENT. STOP IT.

K-9 upchucks:

Subject: One half reports made to AZ CPS FALSE-ex's, grandparents
retaliate
From: (Kane)
Date: 11/25/2003 1:37 AM Eastern Standard Time
(Fern5827) wrote in message
And yet we fully fund investigating such dreck?

And you expect it to be investigated for free by whom?

And OTOH, CPS, DES is
continually crying poor mouth,

Yep, there is no money to spend on investigations they are not
mandated to do, or allowed to do by law.

while implementing NO STEPS TO ELMINATE OR CURB
FALSE REPORTING of child abuse or neglect.

Given what I'm going to share with you, while you clean up the ****
that dribbled out of your ass, please tell us YOUR solution for
purposefully falsely alledging.

They cannot by law screen out a call for that reason. Imagine the risk
of endangerment should they do so. And you cranium **** filled
assholes would be screaming the first time one of those turned out to
be TRUE AND GOT A CHILD KILLED BY THEM SCREENING OUT THE CALL?

After the fact, that is if they determine that the call was bogus at a
later date by virtue of the client lodging a complaint with the police
they are perfectly happy to respond to a warrant for information.

How do I know this? Like so many other pieces of **** you plop out
your ass right on the screen in front of us I CHECKED BY PHONE at a
child abuse hotline.

Try it yourself, dimwit.

Then I called two worker friends that are PS and they varified that
they cannot refuse to respond no matter how phony THEY KNOW THE CALL
IS. They are by law mandated to respond if the allegation points they
question on meet the criteria for response, and the option for the
client to lodge a complaint against a John Doe and their lawyer serve
a warrant on CPS for the content of the call stands.

The so called caller anonymity does NOT pass the civil or criminal
action criteria..the warrant can be served and CPS must respond or be
in contempt of the court that issued the warrant. Even if all they
have is caller ID they must give it up.

Try again, dumb ****.

Kane

snipping and shoveling out the crap from the mouth of The
Plant.........