Old June 1st 04, 04:49 PM
hdbabe

Default Ex's - Update

We talked, I cried...He's decided that he needs to maintain a 'personal
relationship' with her. I'm not sure what to make of it that. She's the
grandmother of a child he's raising. The child is not related to my
boyfriend in any biological way. Long story. I guess boyfriend believes
that if he doesn't maintain a 'personal relationship', she'll jump ship as
a grandparent. Personally, I say 'Look out below!'. I have decided to keep
a distance from the business for now, until the emotions cool down.
Doesn't mean I won't show up and surprise 'em. Gotta keep 'em on thier
toes. Wish me luck. I have a feeling this relationship has just about
reached an end. Time to move on..thanks for the advice all.