Old October 21st 04, 02:37 PM
Elle

"Plissken" wrote in message news:ahEdd.782612$M95.399923@pd7tw1no...

From day one I could put her down in her bassinet (no I didn't cosleep, but
she slept beside our bed for 9 months) and she would lay there quietly until
she went to sleep and at 17 months I can still put her down awake and she
will fall asleep by herself. My daughter never cried unless she was hungry
(not even for a wet diaper) and never really needed to be held constantly. I
did carry her around in her baby bjorn when she was really young and we went
for walks, but she went in her stroller at times too.

I want one of those!

Elle