Old October 21st 04, 04:10 PM
Circe

Mum of Two wrote:
Everyone here is so perfect!

All I have to say is this: people are always considerably more perfect on
paper (or screen) than they are IRL. I know I always have a better solution
for someone else's problems when I have time to sit and think and write it
out than I have for my own when I have to handle them on the fly g!
--
Be well, Barbara
Mom to Sin (Vernon, 2), Misery (Aurora, 5), and the Rising Son (Julian, 7)

"Bush didn't pee his pants or kill anyone, so my guess is that people will
say [the third debate] was a tie."--Jessi Klein
(http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...log/index.html)