Old October 21st 04, 04:37 PM
Nikki

Circe wrote:
Irrational Number wrote:
Chotii wrote:

People do not see my living room floor, which has not been
vacuumed in quite possibly 2 weeks.

That's it? 2 weeks? Try a few months here...
(Oops, maybe I should not have admitted that!)

The only reason mine is vacuumed daily is that my nanny does it.
Otherwise, it would probably be two weeks between vacuumings (but I'd
have to do it every other Tuesday because the cub scouts den meeting
currently meets here!).

I have wood floors in my living room and bedrooms. I sweep them once a
month. I think I've mopped them once since I've lived here, lol.

I do the kitchen a little more often ;-)

--
Nikki