Old May 7th 08, 02:38 PM posted to misc.kids
toypup[_2_]

Default Birthday parties

"Nan" wrote in message
I don't want to over-script a party. I envision having the games to
play but if they all want to just play among themselves, I'll go with
whatever.

So.... what games did you play at parties as kids, and most
importantly, did you like or dislike them?

I only went to one party as a kid where games were played. It was my most
memorable party. We threw velcro balls at a target, had a bubble blowing
contest and pinned the tail on the donkey.

DS only wants a classic party this year. We are going to have a Pokemon
battle -- very messy, wet and fun.