Old June 2nd 08, 03:52 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.child-support
Gini[_2_]

Default Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

"DVD" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:

You compared a 50 steak dinner to a child support judgement, so it is
obvious that you feel steak dinners are just as important as children.

No, I did not. I was asking about how you feel about the rules being
changed just because somebody thinks you can afford to pay more. You
have yet to answer the question.

By comparing the rules of child support to the rules of steak dinners in
restaurants. Your own words in this thread included the term "steak
dinner" go look up your post and see where you compared the 2. Most people
would find it appalling that a person would put steak dinners and child
support at the same level of importance, but I am a live and let live
kinda guy and don't really care about your love of steak dinners or hatred
of children.

====
:-) You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you, DVD? Are you from
Montgomery County MD?