Old December 24th 04, 01:02 AM
slykitten

when someone replies to him, I see it in their reply. Yes, he is in my
filter. WHen there was a reply to him, I ended up seeing that crap. Sorry
but I figured I'd bring it out into the open.... besides, why should I sit
around while that creep flames me and I end up seeing it in a reply.... am I
supposed to just turn the other cheek? I refuse to let anyone walk all over
me like I'm nothing. Dennis has done nothing but throw out insults and
flames at me since the day I arrived on this group. I lurk until I feel I
have something to contribute or ask. Just because I can relate to someone
doesn't mean that I'm a drama queen when I post such. However, that creep
has no clue about what's wrong with my son. I don't have any kind of support
except here and on other groups dealing with parenting. So as far as your
comment of "apparently not" you don't have a clue as to how my filters are
set.... just as I don't have a clue as to how yours are set. I am just sick
and tired of seeing a piggyback where some bozo has to sit there and flame
me and insult me because they have something against single moms. It's
simply a pity that he's such a miserable failure and has to take it out on
someone like me (or whomever his target happens to be for that day.) while
I'm desperately trying to do what I can for my son.

--
"Many have forgotten this truth, but you must not forget it.
You remain responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."
"lm" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:37:58 -0700, "slykitten"
wrote:

THough it's completely worthless to me and is as good as
deleted.

Apparently not.

It's a pity really.... should this guy actually have something
useful to offer.... Haven't seen anything useful from him though....

We see what we want to see.

lm