Old April 13th 04, 04:14 PM
Doan

Default More lies from Kane9 !

LOL! Kane0 still trying hard to distract people from his lies! His
mom must be proud!

Doan

On 12 Apr 2004, Kane wrote:

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:21:41 -0700, Doan wrote:

Lying Kane0 wrote:

That's nice Droany. Babble, but nice, which, when translated, all
boils down to,

"I can't answer The Question, and I can't admit it, so I'll do
anything and everything to try and avoid it."

So Droany, all the way back to the beginning:

Answer the question you said you could but didn't. No, not YOUR
substitute question, my original one.

Where's the line?

So where's the line, Droaner?

R R R R R R R R R RR R R R R R R R

Still dodging. Still desperately looking for anything to get you out
of the corner you got yourself into.

Even to pretending I lied. Tsk, Droany, Tsk.

Doan

Have a nice day, Droany. Oh, and sleep well tonight.

Kane

Kane0 got caught lying and is getting desperate! ;-)

Not in the least. It wouldn't matter even if I had, you still haven't
answered the question I asked, just something YOU made up to get out
of admitting you don't know the answer.

Let's remind everyone of his LIES:

Translation: "Anything thing, folks, anything so I don't have to admit
that I don't know **** about the issue of spanking and have been lying
for years in this ng about my neutrality."

Dec 2, 2003

"I never stated that I had read it."

That's right. I never so stated.

I've only quoted the article on his
study and cited his quotes in that article as to his findings.

Yep, never quoted the study or even mentioned I had it because it was
buried in years, some twenty or so, of file storage boxes.

You
want the study, you are free to get it and challenge his findings,

but
until then, you are obviously flapping your arms and pretending you
are flying."

Dec 5, 2003
"The Embry study. You haven't gotten it yet, have you? I have. Long
long ago."

Yep, it was in my storage. I had it. And I never did say whether or
not I had read it.

Having and reading are now the same thing? Interesting.

Also Interesting that you left out my reply that explains why I would
not quote from something I had not read for years or even knew the
location of in my storage, and yet have not responded to my questions
about The Question.

Why lie when trying to stretch someone else's statement in to a lie
that is not evident? Very strange little child. Spanked, no doubt.
They tend to have very warped views of reality.

Have a nice day, little boy. .

Doan

When you have a reasonable answer to the question let us know.

Or run off and try to construe a lie on my part, or find something,
anything, but responding to the question you claimed you had the
answer to, but didn't.

Kane