Old November 6th 03, 08:36 PM
RayDiRhymr

Default What do you say...

Hi,

On the same line... The other day I went for my flu shot - and took my 3 with
me. I take them every year, and typically they are very good. Of course, they
love it when I fake scream, and howl when the nurse sticks the needle in, but I
am getting on a tangent here....

We were in line with all the old folks. All very nice, and inquisitive as
well. The gentleman behind me says, " Who's the boss?" (naturally after
finding out they are triplets) I didn't miss a beat, and said, "I AM."

Ignore those idiots. Or if you can point out their stupidity in a nice polite
manner, go for it.

have a great day.
Diana
w/Jared, Vanessa & Grace (1/20/99)