Old June 21st 07, 12:03 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default marital life post partum

On Jun 17, 10:15 pm, wrote:
On Jun 17, 3:59 pm, " wrote:

When my friends tell me their lack of sex because of the baby, they
usually blame their wives. Which is true, because it's not difficult
to have sex... snip

Well, in my case, I had three internal tears and an episiotomy. When
the midwife was stitching me up, I heard her chortling to the nurse:
"I'm doing such a great job!! She's just like she was before!!"
Well, if she meant when I was 14, then yes, I'm just like before.
Even my OB said that I'm really tight now -- much more so than any of
her other patients have been. And let me tell you, it is *not* easy
to have sex. I'm hoping someone (besides agsf) will tell me that it
gets better, since at the moment, it just hurts. And not because of
unhealed scars or anything.

Em
mama to Micah, 11/14/04; Shiloh, 4/22/07

We're not hard (no pun intended) to please. There is more to it than
just straight sex.

Regards...