Old November 10th 03, 11:29 AM
Steve Saus

Default *sigh* WAS Dennis was U.N. rules Canada should ban spanking

On 9 Nov 2003 14:03:36 -0800, (Kane) wrote:

"Dennis Hancock" wrote in message news:c_erb.148530$Tr4.394655@attbi_s03...
Thanks Steve. Now Jerry can see for himself that Kane is a fool, but I
doubt it very seriously. He expects us to continue to repost things for him

No, he is asking you to show the proof of what you claimed as he is
unable to find it. Of course it doesn't exist so off you go on this
strange little side trip.

No, I'm not supporting anyone. I'm just tired of seeing more posts
referring to "spanking" in a homeschool froup than in alt.sex.kinky.wierdos .

Steve
----
See the e-mail version of my resource postings and archives at:
http://surge.ods.org/lists/resource.htm
See permissions for reposting at
http://surge.ods.org/permission.htm