Old November 12th 03, 03:17 AM
Dennis Hancock

Default Dennis was U.N. rules Canada should ban spanking

"Kane" wrote in message
om...
"Dennis Hancock" wrote in message

Thanks Steve. Now Jerry can see for himself that Kane is a fool, but I
doubt it very seriously. He expects us to continue to repost things for

him

No, he is asking you to show the proof of what you claimed as he is
unable to find it. Of course it doesn't exist so off you go on this
strange little side trip.

and hangs on kane's every word.

He does? I'd be flattered. But He's ignored me on and off for many
months. Hardly "every word" hanging on to, eh?

Wouldn't be too surprised if it weren't
kane himself using an alter ego.

Not likely. Alborn has been around in these ngs I think for some time
before me. You can google and see for yourself.

"Steve Saus" wrote in message
I think you all are overlooking a very important bit of information in

your
posts. I've posted the relevant link below (and, yes, a followup for

each
thread, so I'm posting this at least thrice).

http://tinyurl.com/u6ht

The link above takes one to the following message:

From: Raymond Besse )
Subject: [soc.religion.quaker] crybabies
This is the only article in this thread
Newsgroups: alt.humor.best-of-usenet
Date: 2003-11-02 15:25:01 PST

[Submitter's note: the message was posted during a spell of rather
ill-tempered posts.]

Subject: crybabies
From: William Ehrich
Newsgroups: soc.religion.quaker

Echos of sounds heard while going down the stairs from my
apartment:

Mommy, she called me a bad name
He's a liar
Mommy, she called me a liar
Make him stop
Make her stop
He copied my homework
I did not
You did too
I did not
You did too
She won't follow the rules
He never listens
I do too
You do not
I do too
You do not

Enough already. Me out of the building for a quiet walk.

--
Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria
posted

Header, body, and sig line complete. Nothing deleted or changed. Can
you show me please how this might show what you seem to be claiming,
or am I misunderstanding you?

Were you just hoping and praying for a way out of the corner you've
painted yourself into?

You certainly are losing it badly.

*I* am losing it badly? LOL. Again, your comprehension is sorely lost in
your fairy tale world. I said "I would not be surprised if it weren't kane
himself using an alter ego".. Please explain in your limited mind HOW that
is any kind of accusation? Especially in the light that YOU are the one who
has made that accusation directed towards me.

No, you are clutching at straws here. LOL.. not only a liar, but an idiot as
well.

I'm sure you can explain all this somehow, kind of like you explain
spanking is not abuse.

Only a tiny mind such as your own lacks comprehension. And thank you for
admitting that you are so limited in comprehension that your entire argument
HAS to consider any spanking as abuse.. you've truly lost except for those
few whose thinking is the same as yours.

By the way, figured out the problem with the law defining abuse yet?

There's a 'problem' with the law defining abuse? Try telling that to the
judge..

They have a minimal definition. One can do a lot of damange without it
being called abuse. Do you wish to stick with the legal definition of
abuse to excuse spanking that you claim is nonabusive?

No, and you refuse to accept the fact that there is also emotional abuse,
which is non physical which can do GREATER harm.

You don't have a clue guy. You are stuck in this non spanking mode of yours
and nothing will change it. To you, everyone who spanks or uses any
disicpline has to be a monster. You've truly taken on trollish ideology
here.

Kane

Steve
----
See the e-mail version of my resource postings and archives at:
http://surge.ods.org/lists/resource.htm
See permissions for reposting at
http://surge.ods.org/permission.htm