Old April 5th 04, 06:50 AM
Bedlum

Default Ugly Sounds of an Actual Spanking

well my best freind died becuase her parents used the talking to way and time
outs and all that. she turned into a real drinker and killed himself.
we were both caught drinking when we where 16 and i got spanked with a paddle
and grounded for a month. I NEVER DRANK until after i was 21.
My freind was given a good talking to and grouunded for a the same amount of
time. He blew it off and it NEVER STOPPED HIM. mabie if he got a good spanking
when I did it would have saved his life. I know the one time his parents did
spank him when he went swimming in there pool at night when he was 8. they
spanked him and he never did that again.
So it truly troubles me when people like you say all spanking is bad. well
some can, if you go to far, so if you cant control yourself then yes dont use
spanking. But for the rest of the parents who know what they are doing should
use it for when it truly needed . It should not be used for every little thing
but I can say It saved my life. I hated it when my parents gave me the talking
to and i blew it off as them not knowing anything. Its pretty hard to blow off
a good spanking....
So grow up and have a open mind to what good it can do. Just like EVERYTHING
you can abuse it or respect it.