Old March 31st 05, 08:42 PM
Herman Rubin

In article ,
Herman Rubin wrote:
In article ,
toto wrote:
On 30 Mar 2005 11:21:57 -0500, (Herman
Rubin) wrote:

I would like to correct a misconception in my posting.

There are now few academic private schools. What is needed
is not just independent study classes, although this is
what I did outside of class, and what my son essentially
did in mathematics below the strong college classes, which
he audited when he was in elementary school. He was home
taught, which was mostly self-study with some guidance.

This home teaching was in algebra and logic, and in science,
after he was taught to read. He was not home taught in the
other subjects.
Phone: (765)494-6054 FAX: (765)494-0558