Old May 28th 07, 01:15 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default CPS Caseworker Charged

On May 27, 4:59 pm, Jason Ryels wrote:
......snipping previously responded to material....

Say, 'Jason' what do you make of this?

Great minds run in the same circle, possibly?

0:]

This of course, does not include your most recent post using this
term.

Do a page search on this post, with "pettifogging" as the search
criteria. It's ASTOUNDING, isn't it, how much you agree with another
poster, and whole list of nym posting persons.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...hl=en&filter=0
5 results for pettifogging [definition].
Remeber this, Doan? IS THERE LIFE ON PLANET KANE? ...
.... What "word" was that? I said I'd leave for a time and did. But I
see
your hysterical desperation trying to re-enlist my psycho stalker to
come rescue you again by pettifogging the issues. That ...
Feb 24 by KRP - 111 messages - 10 authors

Remeber this, Doan? IS THERE LIFE ON PLANET KANE? ...
... No, the word I'm interested in is that now you are back you
follow through on
your claim. But I see your hysterical desperation trying to re-
enlist my psycho
stalker to come rescue you again by pettifogging the issues. ...
Feb 24 by 0:-] - 111 messages - 10 authors

Credibility challenge??? KANE AND THE WORD NOT!
.... I addres the "NOT" to the sbject header to make it clear the
comments oin
THIS thread were supposed to be about the SAC dolls. Where is this
post of
mine that shows missing text of yours? Ah more pettifogging. ...
Jan 17 by krp - 116 messages - 12 authors

Remeber this, Doan? IS THERE LIFE ON PLANET KANE? ...
.... No, the word I'm interested in is that now you are back you follow
through on
your claim. But I see your hysterical desperation trying to re-enlist
my psycho
stalker to come rescue you again by pettifogging the issues. ...
Feb 24 by 0:-] - 111 messages - 10 authors

CPS Seeks Gay Foster Parents
.... It's not about me and my fears dip**** - stop pettifogging the
issue - It's about
sick pricks like you and your CPS cronies sacrificing innocent
children to your
delusions that butt****ers make good 'parents'. Disease,
depression. ...
7:23pm by Jason Ryels - 3 messages - 1 author

laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh