Old January 13th 06, 06:44 PM posted to misc.kids.health

Default 8 month old gags then vomits food

This is Gail with the unusual post here also. All others could be right
in their advice, but I can tell you that in Chicago, at the John Stroger
Hospital, a public hospital, babies that have mothers on recreational drugs
or other stimulants, have rumination (throwing up problems)
They are taken from the mothers and given to surrogate caretakers to solve
this problem.
The doctor explained to me that they feel the baby is trying to bond with
the mother and because of the drugs, cannot. So the rumination is their
reflex. I told her no, it is because any anti-depressant or stimulant
has the uncanny ability to cause harm, mental and bodily, as a side effect.
Crohns and Ulcerative Colitis are side effects.
Unfortunately no one or hardly anyone takes this seriously, and to those I
say, this is the MOST serious of manmade conditions and will effect us all
eventually due to the high and increasing use of stimulants.
I sincerely wish someone would notice this and come out. I need someone on
my bandwagon, and although it will cause a maelstrom, it needs to be
recognized.
For goodness sake, why all the silence on this when I write. I can take
criticsm.
How else will this come out in the open and save countless lives.
Gail Michael
"CWatters" wrote in message

An over active gag reflex is much more likely and quite common....

Lots if info..
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=369169