Old December 18th 03, 01:07 PM
Kane

Default Help Eliminate an Instrument of Child Torture

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message om...
Chris C in TX: Thanks. I know it's unlikely,
but I think it would be hilarious if the moderates
reading alt.parenting.spanking would rebel more
against extremists like Kane and cohorts.

What "Moderates" is that?

People that think it's okay for themselves or others to strike or
otherwise hurt and humiliate children to control them is a "moderate?"

R R R R Good'un

In a way, aren't you being held hostage by them?

Who Chris? Don't be so stupidly patronizing. Don't you know an ally
when you see one? Course Chris in Tx probably hasn't had time to read
an archive google-addy on you. The archives make it clear what you are
just from what YOU say about yourself.

Their extremism misrepresents the moderates.

If exposing liars, and child abusers such as you is "extremist" spell
me with a big "E," you lowlife scum.

I knew moderates were out there, but I don't
blame you for avoiding confrontation with Kane
and cohorts.

Avoiding? Chris in Tx. Naw Chris got balls bigger than your head.

It's YOU that avoid confrontation with myself or anyone else that
thinks pain and humiliation are **** for parenting.

Your silly attempts to categorize us into a single political set, such
as moderate, is a dead giveaway you are a bigot looking for an ad hom
loophole.

Yah gots the brains of a ****ant, and the balls Greegor, and that
ain't much.

Kane