Old December 20th 03, 09:57 AM
R. Steve Walz

Default Help Eliminate an Instrument of Child Torture

Greg Hanson wrote:

Chris C in TX: Thanks. I know it's unlikely,
but I think it would be hilarious if the moderates
reading alt.parenting.spanking would rebel more
against extremists like Kane and cohorts.

----------------------------
Only bullied abused children "rebel". If you are
characterizing what you're promoting as "rebellion",
then you're saying that you were abused, and that
has made you support Evil.

In a way, aren't you being held hostage by them?
Their extremism misrepresents the moderates.

Ain't any, there are Good and Evil, and you're Evil.
Can't be a compromise.
Steve