Old January 27th 05, 01:52 AM

In posted on 26 Jan
2005 14:13:17 -0800, Jason G wrote:

In article .com, Terry Lomax
says...

Caine is a breeder. In a recent post, she admitted to having gotten
herself pregnant.

Once a moo, always a moo, whether it's only a few minutes after
conception or living with offspring who stay at home into adulthood.

Wow, you're totally outta your tree on this one, Lomax.

Even that flamin' CF liberal Pete wouldn't make that call. You're muddleheading
up two unrelated issues.

Of course, I've ****ed mothers in the past so I guess I'm a breeder too?

Um, always a possibility. Unfortunately if you try to be an
asshole, there is no assurance that any of your children
would inheret your defects.

Perhaps the only way to scientifically resolve this would be
to run a genetic analysis on all newborn individuals, which
could establish the genetic father and mother.

Then the provable father and mother could be analyzed for
possibly genetic defects, including psychological defects,
and the offspring could be monitored for these.

Of course, this gets into the nature/nurture controversy.

Perhaps it is not possible for Jason to raise a "normal"
child, but we couldn't determine why at the moment.

Of course, there is the remote possibility that Jason has,
or could have, raised a "normal" child.

If so, can we have some proof that this child was never
arrested for any offense, or is this too much to ask?

Regards,
"nilkids"