Old January 10th 05, 03:01 PM
shinypenny

Marc wrote:
My 10 years old boy peed in his snowsuit 3 times when playing outside
this winter. He said it's by accident, but I don't thing is accident,
because he never have accident when he's out of his snowsuit. I know
he like playing in snow with his friends, sleeding, snowmen,

snowfort,
but why peeing in snowsuit. He don't want tell-me, he said only
accident ! Someone have experiance with snowsuit wetting ?

Probably having too much fun to want to stop and go in to pee. Too much
work taking off the snowsuit, the boots, the mittens, etc, then putting
it all back on.

A creative suggestion: teach him how to write his name in the snow.
Then when he has to go, he will want to go outside. :-)

jen