Old November 2nd 04, 10:41 PM
Unadulterated Me

Mum of Two wrote:
"Unadulterated Me" wrote in message

Sue wrote:

And I would not want to birth in your country. I feel that the medical
society in other countries are not as well versed in the technology that
we
seem to have here.

Umm this is the country where we produced the man who split the atom, I
can assure you we aren't 3rd world,

We flew first too ;-)

Plus...
The first country to give women the right to vote
First country in the British empire to have a woman Mayor
Pioneered Plastic Surgery
Were the first to recognise DNA had a structure and led the way for DNA
testing
Pioneered the molecular clock from mitochondria DNA method of dating
evolution
Climbed Everest first
Invented CAD, the disposable syringe, and the egg beater g

Andrea