Old September 20th 03, 02:09 PM
Sophie

Default Advice needed - birthday party and 25% of invited guests have RSVP'd - what should I do about the rest

Does RSVP mean "If you're not attending"?

Actually to a lot of people it does. I only found out about 5 yrs ago
you're supposed to RSVP to say yes *or* no. Since then I've *always*
RSVPed.

Last year I invited 10 children to my son's party and all but one
RSVP'd. The one that didn't RSVP sent an apology letter for
forgetting about the party. I have a hard time understanding that 9
parents would forget to RSVP to this year's party. Please advise -
what would you do in this situation?

I have no advice, sorry, but I've had the same thing happen to me too.
People are *awful* about RSVPing. And it's *rude*.

Holly has a good idea, call them. You shouldn't have to but....

--
Sophie -
TTC #4