Old August 13th 04, 01:22 AM
newfy.1

Default Opinions.....is this rude?

"Christine" wrote in message
I'd say it was sad that you are dividing the
family into "his" and "ours". You sound like a
very reluctant stepmother

YOU HAVE NO IDEA OW GOOD I AM TO THE KIDS!

I just meant that I would rather have m 12 week old baby at home, she
HAS traveled and quit WELL! but I think THIS vacation is for OLDER
children......
MY DH EVEN SAYS the kids enjoy MY company beter than there OWN mothers!

I didnt think it was rude to STAY HOME!

you sound mental!

Mental...what? Superior? Challenged?

That's nice. Again, another poster asking for opinions in an open forum
getting upset when they don't hear what they want to hear...

Gloria wasn't rude, she just didn't sugarcoat.

JennP.