Old January 25th 05, 03:22 AM

"DaKitty" wrote in message
oups.com...

Kari wrote:
Mandy Smith wrote:

That's all there is to it. And
Kari, when you have kids, then you are in a position to say

something to me,
& other moms and dads who try to provide for their Children when a

deadbeat
skips out.

I will always be smarter than you because I prefer to
think with my brain instead of my uterus. Unlike you,
I won't ever burden myself with kids--especially
illegitimate ones.

Again, kill your kid, then yourself, then ****
the bodies.

Kari...NOT SORRY

When the next deviant crime occurs, we'll know to look for Kari.
Or maybe she speaks from experience already???

I am telling you.....she has got the MO for serial crimes.

Dysfunctional people are prepared for anything. Hey, once you've driven your
drunk father to Mom's parole hearing, what else is there?