Old November 25th 03, 07:20 PM
Joelle

Default Bunch of pathetic whiners

I think generally men make a better custodial parent/child unit then women.

I think anybody who makes generalizations like that is showing their ignorance.

To me most men who have their children *really* want their children,

And if most of the women you know don't really want their children then what is
wrong with you that you hang around with skuzzy women?

To me there is simply nothing difficult about being a single parent, in fact
in many ways I think its easier than being part of a traditional family
unit.

If you were ever part of a healthy marraige you wouldnt say that. It is easier
and better for everyone to have a mother and a father.

ANd before everyone who picked bad women and men to be the other parent of your
children start yapping at me, it may be easier doing it alone than with a jerk,
but I promise you, it's better with two healthy parents.

Maybe its a financial thing,

Yea, having money always makes things easier.

think in general you are either successfull or a looser and if your a looser
you will loose whatever your circumstance.

I guess it all depends on your idea of success. But people who have never
experienced hardship tend to believe it's because they are so wonderful,
hardworking and upright, they dont' see that other people and luck had a lot to
do with it, so they tend to be pretty judgmental of others who are not as
blessed.

Joelle

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle