Old October 6th 07, 12:03 AM posted to alt.child-support
Henry

Default Dad's Visitation Responsibility

whatamess wrote in
ups.com:

On Oct 5, 4:41 am, Henry wrote:
Henry wrote
om:

So, a $1 chocolate bar is being hard-nosed... but a $70 lesson...
he has a point. It all adds up...

H.

People have little idea why men are ****ed at the CS system. You have
to live it to believe it.

H.

The guy pays child support, the guy lives in a different state and
STILL comes to
visit once a month (most NCPs in the same state only have visitation
twice a month)...
and you are complaining? Geez! Well, what would happen if he came up
on
the weekends that he didn't have the sports? Ah yes, then you'd
complain
that your son's father misses his tournaments! Go figure!

ummm... I assume you meant to respond to the original post... not to my
follow ups..

H.