Old October 6th 07, 12:15 AM posted to alt.child-support
Henry

Default Dad's Visitation Responsibility

"Lvnsurpriseaz via FamilyKB.com" u37991@uwe wrote in

Okay, some of you are going a little over board here. I just started
by asking a simple question. Obviously you don't know and won't know
the whole story. [snip]
I was just asking about the tournament because I wasn't sure if the
father should be paying for that duirng his visits............ Relax
guys!

I personally did go on rather long in my CS explanation, but you did ask
for an opinion. And to give a simple answer to a complex question (even
though you think it is simple) does not do justice to the situation.

Certainly I could have said "No. He does not pay". And left it at that. But
I have been down that road with 100's of other recipient parents (i.e.
mom's) - been there, done that. I was just heading off most common
arguements, complaints, justifications, rants,...

I entire ball of wax regarding parenting ability, involvement, etc, etc...
just muddy's the CS water. It usually comes out as some sort of
justification to the extra money thing (sure, not in this case). Again,
been there, done that.

You asked a fair question.... and my answer is no, he does not have to pay.

Enjoy the tournament.

H.