Old March 8th 10, 07:50 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Where'd all the feminazis go?

Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

And deadbeats look for reasons to avoid supporting their kids. Hence
the dead newsgroup and Chris's need to troll up some interest in
arguing with him.

Wrong yet again.

Phil #3

I've proven my point. You've admitted to being a lowlife. Right or
wrong, being a lowlife isn't admirable. Explain to me how I am wrong
though, do you deny that deadbeats look for reasons to avoid their
obligations? Isn't that the definition of deadbeat? Do you scumbags
have your own dictionary?

You've proven nothing... ever. You're wrong on several points, not the
least of which is that you're talking about me, and others, as one of
the "deadbeats look for reasons to avoid supporting their kids.",

Sorry stupid, I was just defining terms. Deadbeas DO in fact try to
avoid their obligations, that is the definition of deadbeat.

yet
all my children are grown and on their own. Since my not supporting

Yet here you are changing the subject to yourself so you can whine about
whatever it is you are whining about. Whereas Chris was trying to steer
the conversation towards how he should not be responsible for his kids
because he didn't get a chance to abort them. The point of his troll was
to get an argument going about it, instead he just started lying and
pretending that he wasn't trolling. Just like my example, if I came here
and started a thread out of the blue "Where are all the deadbeat losers
nowadays" you would recognize that as a troll, but the exact thing from
your fellow retard and you can't see the obvious.

another adult (their mother) makes me a "deadbeat" in your eyes, you are
just as much a deadbeat because you don't either.
Phil #3

Nice job missing the point so you could whine some more about your life.
Trying to steal the "obvious troll" title from Chris?