Old February 2nd 04, 05:37 AM
Jill

Default 25 weeks and feeling tolerable....Question!

At 25 weeks, I feel better than I did before 20 weeks. My stomach is bigger
than ever but I don't have that unbearable shortness of breath/panic at not
being to breathe/feeling like something is pushing on my diaphragm. I am
sleeping ok. heartburn is not too bad yet, knock on wood! No more nausea at
all for the most part. I am very tired/exhausted and have noticed that I
feel much worse if on my feet for long periods of time, if I push myself too
much, or if I walk for too long. This is easily remedied since I am not
working, I make only brief trips to stores or errands and generally take it
very easy. No swelling- in large part probably because I *can* stay off my
feet and take it easy.

My question: how long can I expect to feel this way, when will I become
miserably uncomfortable? When will my stomach be so big that sleep will be
torturous, when will bad heartburn kick in, when will I be unable to see or
touch my toes? When will I get shortness of breath again? I'm short and
short waisted and very surprised that my shortness of breath went away since
now my stomach is like a basketball....

This is a serious question! I want to enjoy every minute of feeling
okay/so-so/tolerable, because I dread the day I go back to being short of
breath etc....and more tired.....and too big to be comfy.....please tell me
if no complications come, it is only the last 2 weeks or so that are that
bad? And not the whole last trimester....