Old February 2nd 04, 11:37 AM
Naomi Rivkis

Default 25 weeks and feeling tolerable....Question!

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 05:37:13 GMT, "Jill" wrote:

My question: how long can I expect to feel this way, when will I become
miserably uncomfortable? When will my stomach be so big that sleep will be
torturous, when will bad heartburn kick in, when will I be unable to see or
touch my toes? When will I get shortness of breath again? I'm short and
short waisted and very surprised that my shortness of breath went away since
now my stomach is like a basketball....

I started getting seriously uncomfortable again at around 33 weeks.
But now, by 36, it's gotten better again in some ways; specifically,
the shortness of breath is gone because the baby's dropped. I'm tired
a lot, but it isn't too bad.

Naomi
#1 EDD 2/28/04