Old October 16th 06, 02:56 AM posted to alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.support.single-parents
Fred

Default Any lawyers want to sue to make child support unconstitutional?

YooperBoyka wrote:
"enquiring minds" wrote in message
Ray Gordon wrote:
I'd be willing to be the Plaintiff. If you're not a lawyer, and want to
pay
for one for me, I'd do it too.

I have no children, primarily because if I did, I'd lose my
constitutional
rights and could wind up in prison for failure to pay child support,
which
effectively makes it a debtor's prison.

Wrong. Refusing to pay will send you to prison. An inability to pay
will not.
Don't confuse the two.

Why not?
The courts do often enough.

So if someone makes a mistake, that justifies you making the same mistake?

That doesn't make sense ... (8-(