Old October 16th 06, 05:21 PM posted to alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.support.single-parents
pandora

Default Any lawyers want to sue to make child support unconstitutional?

"Avenger" wrote in message

I'd be willing to be the Plaintiff. If you're not a lawyer, and want
to pay
for one for me, I'd do it too.

I have no children, primarily because if I did, I'd lose my
constitutional
rights and could wind up in prison for failure to pay child support,
which
effectively makes it a debtor's prison.

Wrong. Refusing to pay will send you to prison. An inability to pay
will not.
Don't confuse the two. If after the sadness of losing losing your wife
to divorce,
you slip through the cracks in depression and don't qualify for any
financial assistance
and resort to dumpster diving to support yourself, you obviously have

no
means to pay child
support. You will not go to prison not having the means to pay child
support.

This is the SOLE reason I choose not to have children.

It is a good reason not to have children and there are many more good
reasons, too.
But with the million of good women who don't want to get married, why
even bother with that.

The child support laws violate the Equal Protection Clause of the
Constitution because it puts poor men at risk of prison, while

wealthy
men
do not have this risk.

Poor men in any society can only afford to work and have a few beers
because the rest of the money
must to support the wife and kids. That is true in all cultures on

the
planet.

Wealthy men can by anything they want and make as many mistakes as they
wish because they have the money
or pay for whatever they want.

If such men are in no condition to support a child, they should use a
little thing called a CONDOM... or abstain from sex completely.

Abstain from eating you tub of lard.

And yes, the same applies to women... it's called BIRTH CONTROL... use
it.

Birth control is the Female's duty since she's the one who gets pregnant.

Classic hiding one's head in the sand. Bull**** to you, boyo. If being
pregnant is ONLY a woman's concern, then you wouldn't be complaining about
having to support your *******s. Of course, any child of yours might be
better off never knowing who fathered it.

CWQ

--
"Eloquence is hard!" - Talking G.I. Joe

"Fact-free cow**** claim fails" - Andre sympathises with Joe

FACT: Female is Nature's default gender setting