Old May 23rd 04, 02:35 AM
R. Steve Walz

Holger Dansk wrote:

On Sat, 22 May 2004 11:44:30 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:

Only to those who refuse to accept "different" as equal. In other
words, subhuman racists.

That's people like Bill Cosby and I who do not accept people being so
sorry that they do not pronounce English words correctly and don't care
how they pronounce words.

And, that's not only our opinion, but also, the truth. When I say, "To
murder someone is wrong."

-------------------
You mean kill, murder is a judgement about a killing that isn't yours
to make.

and you say, "Not necessarily, that's just
your opinion.", then it tells me that you have a screwed up mind like so
many black people that Cosby mentioned that are in prison.

---------------------
The racists who keep blacks from obtaining the proper reparations
that they are owed and the restoration to American Average Income
and ownership of their homes and equal jobs lives SHOULD be dragged
to the curb and shot through the head as CRIMINALS!!!

That's where
you will end up if you don't change your attitude and get a good sense
of values.

Holger

Or in political power after enough of us decide to shoot all the
racists!!
Steve