Old November 20th 07, 04:27 AM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

Default child support review objection

On Nov 19, 10:28 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Rob" wrote in

The support order was put in for $230 a month. She still had a hissy over
that. She really expected to walk out not paying a dime. She made the
excuse that she does not see the children - saying I do NOT allow her, yet
she has NEVER called, or showed up or made any effort to see them.

So much for motherly love! Is she brain damaged or something?

How do they get such low rates for 2 kids, I have just one and they want
$435/month plus another 400 for arrearages, and I only made $10/hr?

Because she's a woman...If she were a man, they'd expect much more.
Yes, we pay 450 for ONE...very ridiculous when you consider that it
does
NOT cost 900USD a month to raise a child...OOPS...sorry, the CP
does not have to pay towards the child's expenses, only the NCP...